Overall management of IE Department. Leads the team to achieve targets on manufacturing resource planning, efficiency improvement, and fixed assets management, etc..
Job Responsibilities & Duties/职位职责
- Coordinates and establishes manufacturing resources planning to cope with business expansion.
- Conducts manufacturing capacity planning, headcount planning. Assesses efficiencies of operators and equipments.
- Leads relevant departments in manufacturing process improvement for the purpose of efficiency raise and cost down.
- Designs and develops layout of factory, including shop floors, office, living quarter, warehouse, lab, and etc.
- Builds and develops the IE team. Provide training and coaching to subordinates for performance improvement and personal development.
- Min. 5 years experience in Industrial Engineering, with min. 2 years experience in management position.
- Experience in electronics industry is a must.
- Experience in multi-national company is preferred.
- Well versed in IE tools, QC tools. Good engineering concept. Good financial understanding.
- Sound leadership.
- Good communications skills and presentation skills.
- Good PC skills in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.